No, Cardinals running back Andre Ellington isn't a New York Jet
It's easy to move too quickly on Twitter. We understand that.
But the error-filled Twitter post from the official New York Jets account might challenge your sense of grace.
The Jets announced: "We have claimed RB Bruce Ellington and waved/injured TE Brian Parker."
On the surface, that appears like an mundane roster move during NFL's typically busy preseason.
• Bruce Ellington, recently waived by the 49ers, is a receiver and not a running back.
• The picture, to some, implied the Jets might have signed Cardinals running back/receiver Andre Ellington.
• The picture is... read more
- 13:29 Higley's Marcus Edwards eyes return to sports after two strokes,...
- 13:02 Trump says he wants to meet with Russia's Putin soon
- 13:02 The Latest: Trump team makes overture to high-profile lawyer
- 12:45 NFL mock draft 2018: Arizona Cardinals not only team that needs...
- 12:34 The Latest: Lawyers debate 15-week abortion ban in court
- 11:43 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives poisonous spider bite,...
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...