No Gronk, but Flutie steps in
Doug Flutie can play the drums and keep a mean beat, but can the BC football hero dance? We’re gonna find out, because Flutie has joined the cast of the upcoming season of “Dancing With the Stars.”
The 1984 Heisman Trophy winner will be paired up with the very fetching and flexible Karina Smirnoff in his quest for the coveted Mirrorball Trophy.
As you may know, the producers of “Dancing” have lusted after another local football hero — Patriots dancing machine Rob Gronkowski — but have failed to land the big guy. So maybe Dougie is his backup ...
In any event, Flutie will be going up... read more
- 04:22 Russia: Asking permission before taking organs is 'inhumane'
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 20:45 Trump warns of dire consequences if Democrats take House