No more 'roller coaster': Coyotes defenseman Kevin Connauton is finding consistency
All of a sudden, Coyotes defenseman Kevin Connauton looks like a different player.
Connauton, 27, is a typical blueliner who quietly goes about his business. He does the little things like taking away opponents' sticks in front of the net, playing a key role on the penalty kill and battling for pucks along the boards.
But recently, Connauton has seen another part of his game flourish - offense.
With three goals in his past four games, Connauton is one of the Coyotes' hottest goal scorers. The defenseman said the offensive outburst is a product of taking more shots when he sees the... read more
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...
- 00:24 Jared Kushner's family firm accused of pushing out tenants