Norovirus closes Chipotle restaurant in Billerica
A Chipotle Mexican Grill in Billerica has closed voluntarily because an employee was diagnosed with norovirus, town health officials said.
“There has been one confirmed case of norovirus,” said Board of Health Chairwoman Sandra Giroux, adding that there are at least two other suspected cases.
She said none of those employees reported to work and the restaurant closed voluntarily.
Chris Arnold, a spokesman for Chipotle, said there is no evidence that any customers were sickened.
“After learning that four of our employees were not feeling well, our restaurant in Billerica was closed for a... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...