Norovirus closes Chipotle restaurant in Billerica
A Chipotle Mexican Grill in Billerica has closed voluntarily because an employee was diagnosed with norovirus, town health officials said.
“There has been one confirmed case of norovirus,” said Board of Health Chairwoman Sandra Giroux, adding that there are at least two other suspected cases.
She said none of those employees reported to work and the restaurant closed voluntarily.
Chris Arnold, a spokesman for Chipotle, said there is no evidence that any customers were sickened.
“After learning that four of our employees were not feeling well, our restaurant in Billerica was closed for a... read more
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...
- 15:52 Jets emerging as 'serious' contender to sign Ndamukong Suh, per report
- 15:41 Rochester Amerks 'humble' legend Dick Gamble dies
- 15:21 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the defensive backs
- 14:55 NFL players: Study to detect CTE markers in the living needs you