North Korean ships not flying Tanzanian flag, official says
DAR ES SALAAM, Tanzania – Tanzania is denying allegations that some North Korean ships have been flying Tanzania's flag in violation of international sanctions.
Abdullah Hussein, the director-general of the Zanzibar Maritime Authority, on Wednesday called the allegations "void" and said Tanzania abides by U.N. resolutions targeting North Korea with sanctions.
NK News, a research and analysis group, reported on its website this month that nearly 50 vessels owned by or linked to North Korea have changed their flag to the Tanzanian one since March.
The ships are thought to be... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...