NTSB: Tesla Autopilot 'limitations played a major role' in deadly crash
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE The National Transportation Safety Board says the car company is not at fault. Aaron Dickens reports.
The design of Tesla's partially self-driving system contributed to a crash that killed an Ohio man in May 2016, a federal transportation official said Tuesday.
National Transportation Safety Board chair Robert Sumwalt said the Tesla vehicle's "operational limitations played a major role in this collision."
His statement came at the beginning of a hearing where the NTSB is expected to rule on whether the Autopilot system on Ohio resident Joshua... read more
- 18:51 Glendale police: Man in 2 sexual assaults posed as police officer
- 18:40 Young Republicans: Moore victory 'will not be a win for our party'
- 18:33 Gila County official charged in Minnesota with child abuse shortly...
- 18:12 Scooter Molander steps down as Brophy Prep football coach
- 18:09 Arizona Cardinals release running back Andre Ellington
- 18:03 Republic of Texas map back in official hands, after 173 years
- 17:19 So close: St. Mary's Food Bank just 1,500 turkeys away from...
- 17:18 Arizona high school boys basketball Super 10 rankings: Preseason
- 17:04 Arizona high school girls basketball Super 10 rankings: Preseason
- 16:54 Melania Trump takes custody of White House Christmas tree