Nurses with a mission: Send older ER patients home with help
Now Playing: The newest thing in emergency medicine is not an amazing device: Instead, it’s a new approach to older patients that helps them stay out of the hospital which can make them sicker. (Feb. 2)
Media: Associated Press CHICAGO (AP) — When 86-year-old Carol Wittwer took a taxi to the emergency room, she expected to be admitted to the hospital. She didn't anticipate being asked if she cooks for herself. If she has friends in her high-rise. Or if she could spell lunch backward.
"H-C-N-U-L," she said, ruling out a type of confusion called delirium for the geriatrics-trained... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...