NY Giants coach Tom Coughlin shakes off pain, won't disclose extent of knee injury from collision with running back D.J. Ware
Tom Coughlin's walk to the front of the room on Monday was slow and looked painful, and he had trouble walking up the stairs to his podium due to his injured leg. But no matter how hurt he is, one thing is certain:
Coughlin will be standing on the sidelines as usual when practice resumes on Wednesday morning.
“He better be at practice,” safety Antrel Rolle said with a smile. “We’ve got to have everybody on board. That means him, too.”
There was never a doubt, of course, even after Coughlin took a nasty shot to his left leg during the Giants’ 29-14 win over the Jets on Saturday. The hit came... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco