NY Giants coach Tom Coughlin shakes off pain, won't disclose extent of knee injury from collision with running back D.J. Ware
Tom Coughlin's walk to the front of the room on Monday was slow and looked painful, and he had trouble walking up the stairs to his podium due to his injured leg. But no matter how hurt he is, one thing is certain:
Coughlin will be standing on the sidelines as usual when practice resumes on Wednesday morning.
“He better be at practice,” safety Antrel Rolle said with a smile. “We’ve got to have everybody on board. That means him, too.”
There was never a doubt, of course, even after Coughlin took a nasty shot to his left leg during the Giants’ 29-14 win over the Jets on Saturday. The hit came... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings