NYC billionaire mayor releases redacted taxes that hide numbers but offer peek at gifting
NEW YORK - Mayor Michael Bloomberg is again refusing to release his unedited income taxes, but the heavily redacted documents provided Friday by his administration do provide a peek into the lifestyle and giving of one of the world’s richest men.
The documents show the billionaire mayor forgave a loan of more than $500,000 to his alma mater Johns Hopkins University last year, and for the second year in a row put at least that much into a trust for his ex-wife. And formerly homeless New Yorkers are apparently now living in homes furnished with more than $44,000 worth of freestanding... read more
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents