NYC billionaire mayor releases redacted taxes that hide numbers but offer peek at gifting
NEW YORK - Mayor Michael Bloomberg is again refusing to release his unedited income taxes, but the heavily redacted documents provided Friday by his administration do provide a peek into the lifestyle and giving of one of the world’s richest men.
The documents show the billionaire mayor forgave a loan of more than $500,000 to his alma mater Johns Hopkins University last year, and for the second year in a row put at least that much into a trust for his ex-wife. And formerly homeless New Yorkers are apparently now living in homes furnished with more than $44,000 worth of freestanding... read more
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...
- 22:38 Trump calls for death penalty to 'get tough' on drug pushers
- 21:43 Colts add tight end Eric Ebron in free agency
- 21:42 Diamondbacks' Steven Souza looking to trim back on strikeouts
- 21:18 About that Isaac Haas brace project Purdue coach Matt Painter...
- 21:02 Florida High hires Charlie Ward as boys basketball coach