NYC billionaire mayor releases redacted taxes that hide numbers but offer peek at gifting
NEW YORK - Mayor Michael Bloomberg is again refusing to release his unedited income taxes, but the heavily redacted documents provided Friday by his administration do provide a peek into the lifestyle and giving of one of the world’s richest men.
The documents show the billionaire mayor forgave a loan of more than $500,000 to his alma mater Johns Hopkins University last year, and for the second year in a row put at least that much into a trust for his ex-wife. And formerly homeless New Yorkers are apparently now living in homes furnished with more than $44,000 worth of freestanding... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston