Obama remains in excellent health, lowers cholesterol level
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama rarely takes a day off from the gym and it shows, according to his latest physical exam.
The president is in excellent health and is getting into even better shape, lowering his cholesterol level and gaining muscle since his last exam, his personal physician reported Tuesday.
Obama, 54, weighed in at 175 pounds, about five pounds less than from his last assessment in 2014. The 6-foot-1 Obama is focusing on healthy lifestyle choices and exercises daily with a focus on aerobics fitness and resistance weight training, said Dr. Ronny L. Jackson.... read more
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...
- 07:34 City Council to call election to replace Larry Green
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...