Obama's half-brother Malik Obama to be Donald Trump's guest at debate
President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, have been high-profile surrogates for Hillary Clinton on the campaign trail this year. But not all the Obamas are on board.
The president's half-brother, Malik Obama, is expected to be Donald Trump's invited guest at Wednesday night's debate in Las Vegas.
READ MORE: Trump spokeswoman explains embarrassing flubs
The invitation is part of an ongoing game of strange debate invites between the Trump and Clinton camps.
Malik will be seated next to Trump's other guest Pat Smith, the mother of Sean Smith who died in Benghazi. Pat Smith spoke at the... read more
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...
- 07:34 City Council to call election to replace Larry Green
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...