Obama to reassure Central Europeans he's in their corner
WARSAW, Poland President Barack Obama arrived in Poland on Friday, launching a two-day visit aimed at assuring the Poles that the United States is a steadfast ally even as it works closely with old Polish nemesis Russia.
He will stress that his "reset" of relations with Russia doesn't weaken U.S. relations with Central Europe, which remains wary of Moscow after almost 50 years of Soviet domination.
Poland grew nervous about the relationship in 2009 when Obama abruptly dropped Bush-era development of a missile defense system based partly in Poland. Polish leaders had backed the... read more
- 01:30 In DC primary, minimum wage is the main topic of discussion
- 22:14 Melania Trump 'hates' to see families separated at border
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe