Oddities shop sells dead puppies for Valentine's Day
Not everyone is into chocolates for Valentine's Day.
Some might prefer, say, a dead puppy preserved in a jar.
Jason Haack, owner of Bonez by Dezign Custom Lamps and More, in Sioux Falls, S.D., said the romance-themed weekend brought several customers into his Sioux Falls oddities shop.
"You've got to have a little bit of a morbid side to you," Haack said, as he sat in the corner of his shop between a shelf of bones and a wall of taxidermied animals.
The business started in the back room of his mother's flower shop and has expanded to the front room with a section of collectibles... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft