Oddities shop sells dead puppies for Valentine's Day
Not everyone is into chocolates for Valentine's Day.
Some might prefer, say, a dead puppy preserved in a jar.
Jason Haack, owner of Bonez by Dezign Custom Lamps and More, in Sioux Falls, S.D., said the romance-themed weekend brought several customers into his Sioux Falls oddities shop.
"You've got to have a little bit of a morbid side to you," Haack said, as he sat in the corner of his shop between a shelf of bones and a wall of taxidermied animals.
The business started in the back room of his mother's flower shop and has expanded to the front room with a section of collectibles... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...