Officer shot in East Boston out of the hospital
The Boston Police Department announced that officer Richard Cintolo, one of two officers shot last week responding to a domestic call in East Boston, has been released from the hospital.
“So happy to see Richie sent home," said Boston Police Commissioner William Evans.
Cintolo, along with officer Matt Morris, responded to a fight between roommates on Gladstone Street last week when they were fired upon by 33-year-old Kirk Figueroa, who shot and wounded the 26-year veteran of the department, and Morris, a 12-year veteran. Figueroa, of East Boston, was killed by police.
Morris is still... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes