Official count confirms win of Montenegro's pro-West party
PODGORICA, Montenegro – The official results of last weekend's elections in Montenegro have confirmed that the long-ruling pro-Western party of Prime Minister Milo Djukanovic won most votes — but it must seek an alliance to form the next government.
The State Election Commission said Wednesday that the Democratic Party of Socialists won 36 seats in the 81-member Parliament, followed by the opposition Democratic Front with 18 seats, and the Key Coalition with nine seats. The rest is taken up by several smaller parties and groups.
Opposition parties complain that Sunday's balloting was... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law