Official count confirms win of Montenegro's pro-West party
PODGORICA, Montenegro – The official results of last weekend's elections in Montenegro have confirmed that the long-ruling pro-Western party of Prime Minister Milo Djukanovic won most votes — but it must seek an alliance to form the next government.
The State Election Commission said Wednesday that the Democratic Party of Socialists won 36 seats in the 81-member Parliament, followed by the opposition Democratic Front with 18 seats, and the Key Coalition with nine seats. The rest is taken up by several smaller parties and groups.
Opposition parties complain that Sunday's balloting was... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...