Official: Speed, drink involved in deadly Dubai crash
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - A prosecutor in Dubai says high speed and drinking were involved in a Ferrari crash that killed a survivor of the Boston Marathon bombing, a Canadian boxer and two others.
Salah Bu Farousha, the head of Dubai Traffic Public Prosecution, told The Associated Press on Wednesday that an investigation continued into the crash early Sunday near Dubai’s Jumeirah Lake Towers neighborhood.
However, he said all those killed in the crash of the two-seat yellow Ferrari had been drinking.
Bu Farousha declined to name those killed. But officials in Dubai, who spoke to the AP... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law