Officials: 2 hurt, 1 critically, in Phoenix rollover crash
CLOSE Do you know what to do if you're in an accident?
A rollover accident near 27th Avenue and Lower Buckeye Road seriously injured one man and left another in critical condition Sunday night, according to fire officials.
It wasn't immediately clear what caused the crash, which happened about 9 p.m., according to Phoenix Fire Capt. Jake Van Hook. Officials initially believed the vehicle was on fire, with one of the men trapped inside.
The vehicle wasn't on fire when crews arrived, but they did have to pull a man out, Van Hook said.
That man was in critical but stable condition Sunday... read more
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...
- 07:34 City Council to call election to replace Larry Green
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...