Officials: Man critically injured in Phoenix shooting
A shooting near 29th Street and Indian School Road left one man critically injured on Tuesday afternoon, according to Phoenix fire officials.
The man was taken to a trauma center in critical condition, according to a statement from Phoenix Fire Capt. Rob McDade. Officials responded to the shooting at the Revival Biltmore apartment complex around 5:30 p.m.
More information was not immediately available.
Check azcentral.com for updates.
TOP VIDEOS You Can Sleep In Dracula's Coffin Thanks To Airbnb1:09Five things that matter to Millennials in the election1:52Half-zebra, half-donkey is 100%... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world
- 18:52 Trump claims Gov. Cuomo told him he wouldn't run against him
- 18:42 Gun issued to gubernatorial candidate Lupe Valdez goes missing
- 16:47 Santa Fe shooting prompts jump in number of Texas school marshals,...