Officials seize $3.5 million worth of marijuana, equipment, guns during arrest
Three men were arrested on suspicion of running an illegal marijuana growing operation in western Maricopa County, officials said Tuesday.
The Sheriff's Office identified the suspects as 57-year-old Ramon Lopez-Frausto, 26-year-old Luis Alberto Aguilar-Amarillas and 24-year-old Alexis Maldonado-Rodriguez.
They were arrested Feb. 1 and booked into the Fourth Avenue Jail on possession of marijuana for sale and producing marijuana, officials said.
Officials said they seized more than 1,400 marijuana plants, 18 pounds of marijuana, growing equipment, guns and ammunition with a total estimated... read more
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...