Old Town Scottsdale residents could see new grocery store, deli this spring
A grocery store might be coming to Old Town Scottsdale this spring.
Carol Garey, a longtime Scottsdale resident, plans to convert one of 12 apartment units at Lounge, 3703 N. 69th St., from a living space into a deli, grocery store and cafe.
The neighborhood market would go into a vacant 1,483-square-foot ground-floor unit in the two-story complex, according to Scottsdale Planning Commission documents.
The planned upscale neighborhood marketplace, called Market Place on 69th, would be co-owned by Garey and a business partner, Rebecca Sether, who owns Lounge.
The apartment-dense... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'