Oliver scores 20 as Seton Hall stuns Xavier 71-62
NEWARK, N.J. -- Brian Oliver hit five 3-pointers and scored 20 points to lead Seton Hall to a 71-62 victory over Xavier Monday night, snapping the Pirates' three-game losing streak.
Fellow seniors Fuquan Edwin and Eugene Teague added 17 points apiece as the Pirates (15-15, 6-11 Big East) won their final home game and completed a sweep of Xavier (20-10, 10-7).
Semaj Christon scored 24 of his career-high matching 28 points in the second half for the Musketeers, who lost center Matt Stainbrook to an apparent knee injury in the first half. Isaiah Philmore added 11 points and nine rebounds.... read more
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend