On Message: Democrats say they must do more than talk Russia
NEW YORK (AP) — As Democrats look to reverse Republicans' monopoly control in Washington and the GOP advantage in state capitals, the party is still looking for a crisp, simple message for voters.
Here's a look at what some Democrats say about the party's pitch:
"We know that we can be an America that works for everyone, because we believe that our diversity is our greatest strength. ... And we believe that when we put hope on the ballot we do well, and when we allow others to put fear in the eyes of people we don't do so hot," Tom Perez, chairman of the Democratic National... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...