On road to Mackinac Policy Conference, a peek at coming elections
NORTHERN MICHIGAN - While politics won't be front and center at the 34th annual Mackinac Policy Conference, which begins Tuesday, attendees will get a dose of the upcoming election season as they drive north on I-75 to Mackinac Island.
Both Macomb County Executive Mark Hackel and Wayne County Executive candidate Bill Wild have billboards along I-75, between Gaylord and the Mackinac Bridge, touting their credentials.
Both Democrats will be on the ballot this year Mark Hackel wants another four-year term as county executive and Westland Mayor Bill Wild wants to take the job from embattled... read more
- 17:17 Investigators combing through confessed bomberâs âtarget listâ
- 16:11 Stocks plunge on worries over trade war
- 15:24 ASU football loses WR John Humphrey to Achilles injury
- 15:14 NFL draft trade rumors: Could Arizona Cardinals pick USC QB Sam...
- 15:02 ASU women's basketball returns entire team, gets Haines back, adds...
- 14:39 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 13:59 Porn actress' lawyer demands Trump business retain documents
- 13:38 The Latest: Trump says he'd like to testify in Russia probe
- 13:15 Arizona Cardinals re-sign offensive lineman Daniel Munyer
- 13:15 Former ASU offensive lineman Stephen Berg dies at 34