On tap at Brooklyn juice bars: ‘Armageddon,’ ‘Gun Shot Reload’ and other drinks boost men's libido
Forget Viagra. The Armageddon is here.
For men looking for a boost - a virility boost, that is - special concoctions that combine natural aphrodisiacs and health-food ingredients are must-haves on the menu at juice bars across Central Brooklyn.
“A lot of customers out there need help with their sex drive, and they expect us to provide the help,” said Marlon Edwards, a manager of Punch Line Juice Bar in Crown Heights — where a top-selling beverage is a $15, 32-ounce men’s libido enhancer suggestively named Armageddon.
The dictionary definition of Armageddon is a world-ending cataclysm — but... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance