On tap at Brooklyn juice bars: ‘Armageddon,’ ‘Gun Shot Reload’ and other drinks boost men's libido
Forget Viagra. The Armageddon is here.
For men looking for a boost - a virility boost, that is - special concoctions that combine natural aphrodisiacs and health-food ingredients are must-haves on the menu at juice bars across Central Brooklyn.
“A lot of customers out there need help with their sex drive, and they expect us to provide the help,” said Marlon Edwards, a manager of Punch Line Juice Bar in Crown Heights — where a top-selling beverage is a $15, 32-ounce men’s libido enhancer suggestively named Armageddon.
The dictionary definition of Armageddon is a world-ending cataclysm — but... read more
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it