On to Orlando, NC State trounces Xavier 74-59 in NCAA tournament
DAYTON, Ohio N.C. State's trip to Dayton for the NCAA tournament last year seemed like a sentence, Tuesday's jaunt to the "First Four" was more of a second chance.
The circumstances for the return to the southwestern corner of Ohio were different for Wolfpack and so was the result.
With 25 points from sophomore star T.J. Warren, N.C. State beat Xavier 74-59 in the first round of the NCAA tournament. The win moves the 12th-seeded Wolfpack (22-13) into the big bracket in the Midwest Regional. The Pack will play fifth-seeded Saint Louis on Thursday in Orlando, Fla.
The emotion from... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt