On to Orlando: NC State trounces Xavier 74-59 in NCAA tournament opener
DAYTON, Ohio N.C. State's trip to Dayton for the NCAA tournament last year seemed like a sentence. Tuesday's jaunt to the “First Four” was more of a second chance.
The circumstances for the return to the southwestern corner of Ohio were different for the Wolfpack and so was the result.
With 25 points from sophomore star T.J. Warren, N.C. State beat Xavier 74-59 in the first round of the NCAA tournament. The win moves the 12th-seeded Wolfpack (22-13) into the big bracket in the Midwest Regional. The Wolfpack will play fifth-seeded Saint Louis on Thursday in Orlando,... read more
- 19:20 Rattlers take on Green Bay Blizzard a week after wild ride into a...
- 19:02 For Trump, Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team
- 18:38 Hot potato: Dems shy from Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump
- 18:35 Scottsdale's Auston Matthews has hottest selling hockey jersey
- 18:09 John Bolton announces Mira Ricardel as deputy adviser
- 17:52 Chandler's Morgan Foster lucky to be alive after crashing car...
- 17:12 Archie Bradley and Jim Thome: Best friends after MLB Network...
- 16:57 ASU athletics mourns the passing of supporter Steve Butterfield
- 16:46 Phoenix Rising FC set for USL clash with Swope Park Rangers
- 16:26 Paul Moro, Arizona's all-time winningest high school football...