One Brooklyn school wants to change how kids - and teachers - are taught
At Brooklyn Lab High School, getting kids into college will just be the beginning.
The real goal for each and every student is graduating from college, or perhaps even enrolling in graduate school -- and then thriving in their future careers.
“In high school, we should be practicing the things that matter most for adult life and for future success,” said Eric Tucker, one of the school’s founders.
Preparing students to thrive in college and beyond is at the heart of Brooklyn Lab’s mission. The mission starts at the schools’ two middle schools in downtown Brooklyn, and will continue on at the... read more
- 02:34 Trump steps to forefront of anti-abortion movement
- 01:56 $5,000 reward offered for return of French bulldog puppies stolen...
- 01:56 3 women arrested soon after Avondale serial killing are accused of...
- 01:53 Kings can't handle Penguins, and suffer their fifth straight loss...
- 01:51 Year-old 'resistance' now sets sights on the ballot box
- 01:51 Pence has long pushed for Trump policies on Israel
- 01:33 China's birthrate dropped despite allowing 2-child families
- 00:00 Turnovers, poor shooting doom Michigan in 72-52 loss to Nebraska
- 23:00 Phoenix police link 9 murders within hours using in-house technology
- 22:57 Mother: Care denied daughter left in cold in hospital gown