One-handed Windsor wrestler Dylan Wood: 'In my mind, everyone is born differently'
Dylan Wood doesn't know life with the use of two hands.
And he has never thought about what life would be like with a pair. What he does know is he has what he has - one hand, one nub, as he calls it.
He's taught himself how to ride a bike, cast a fishing pole and tie his shoes. He's taught his parents, Diane and Garett Wood, a whole lot more about life.
“A lot of things we couldn't show him how to do because we never experienced it, so he ended up teaching us,'' Garett said. “One night when he was really little, my wife and I were watching TV in the living room and Dylan was... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'