Oprah Winfrey reveals her next book club pick: 'An American Marriage' by Tayari Jones
Oprah Winfrey on Tuesday announced her latest book club selection: An American Marriage by Tayari Jones.
The novel, published by Algonquin Books of Chapel Hill, is “intriguing,” Winfrey said, making the announcement on CBS This Morning.
"It's a love story that also has a huge layer of suspense," she continued, "and it's also so current and so really now that I could not put it down and have already passed it on to lots of my friends."
In An American Marriage, newlyweds Celestial and Roy, professional African-Americans who live in Atlanta, find their lives shattered when... read more
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez
- 18:06 Police: Third Arizona student arrested in 2 days after bringing gun...
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border