Oregon tumbles and Leonard Fournette rumbles, what we learned this week in college football
Oregon takes a tumble, Utah surges and Leonard Fournette rumbles into the Heisman spotlight.
Check out the top 10 things we learned during the college football weekend.
TCU has the offense, but lacks the defense to be a playoff contender. Injuries have hampered the Horned Frogs' defense, which has allowed more than 400 yards per game. It is the most yard surrendered among the top four teams. TCU is relying on out-scoring opponents at this point, which is not a great long-term plan. Leonard Fournette is the best player in college football. The LSU running back has been on a tear since the... read more
- 08:29 The Latest: US says it's maintaining pressure on North Korea
- 07:56 Is Andrew White running for Texas 'govorner'?
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case