Oregon tumbles and Leonard Fournette rumbles, what we learned this week in college football
Oregon takes a tumble, Utah surges and Leonard Fournette rumbles into the Heisman spotlight.
Check out the top 10 things we learned during the college football weekend.
TCU has the offense, but lacks the defense to be a playoff contender. Injuries have hampered the Horned Frogs' defense, which has allowed more than 400 yards per game. It is the most yard surrendered among the top four teams. TCU is relying on out-scoring opponents at this point, which is not a great long-term plan. Leonard Fournette is the best player in college football. The LSU running back has been on a tear since the... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow