Orlando Fashion Week
WHAT: Dust off the runway and stock up on hair spray. Orlando Fashion week is nearly upon us, providing a showcase for Florida's up-and-coming designers to take advantage of your vanity. See and be seen at the kickoff party this Tuesday, featuring mingling models and a live auction to benefit the American Cancer Society. Then recover in time for Wednesday's main event, where models suit up in the latest sportswear, swimwear and men's fashions. Resort wear, cocktail and couture can be seen on Thursday. Pictured: Elysee Ortz models a design by Fabiola Moreno at a 2012 Orlando Fashion Week... read more
- 12:17 First campaign ads in Houston-area congressional race
- 12:17 Andrew White resigns as church elder
- 11:59 First ladies Trump, Macron tour National Gallery's Cezannes
- 11:59 Trump: North Korea wants meeting 'as soon as possible'
- 11:36 Kids with rare rapid-aging disease get hope from study drug
- 11:32 Christian Kirk, Mark Andrews, Isaiah Oliver could be Arizona's next...
- 09:32 The Latest: Trump welcomes Macron at White House
- 04:07 Dutch probe 'appalling' euthanasia of dementia patient
- 03:44 Opioid treatment gap in Medicare: methadone clinics
- 02:59 Senators considering a delay for VA confirmation hearing