Our View: We ASU partisans take no joy in UA Wildcats' agony
Metro Phoenix is Sun Devil country, so we waste no opportunity to ridicule University of Arizona sports.
Especially Wildcats basketball. Largely because they tend to be good and, more to the point, they get the better of Arizona State more often than not.
We aren’t laughing now.
Shocking story of Miller discussing paymentThe revelation on Friday — and the reverberations since — that UA Coach Sean Miller purportedly was captured on FBI wiretaps discussing a hefty payment to land freshman sensation Deandre Ayton has rendered us mouth agape.
Miller said in a prepared statement Saturday... read more
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...
- 16:10 Source: ASU football to hire ex-Sun Devil Derek Hagan