Overwhelmed? Here are some tips as you look for health insurance
Comparing insurance can be overwhelming. Here are a few tips to making it easier:
■ Don't put it off any longer. If you want coverage this year, the deadline is March 31. Agents and trained navigators say they're already working more hours in these final weeks of enrollment. Increasing traffic at the www.healthcare.gov website might cause even more delays as March 31 approaches.
■ Look around. If you're not eligible for premium tax credits to reduce your costs, check out policies off the exchange by contacting those insurers directly, checking out their websites, or... read more
- 12:17 First campaign ads in Houston-area congressional race
- 12:17 Andrew White resigns as church elder
- 11:59 First ladies Trump, Macron tour National Gallery's Cezannes
- 11:59 Trump: North Korea wants meeting 'as soon as possible'
- 11:36 Kids with rare rapid-aging disease get hope from study drug
- 11:32 Christian Kirk, Mark Andrews, Isaiah Oliver could be Arizona's next...
- 09:32 The Latest: Trump welcomes Macron at White House
- 04:07 Dutch probe 'appalling' euthanasia of dementia patient
- 03:44 Opioid treatment gap in Medicare: methadone clinics
- 02:59 Senators considering a delay for VA confirmation hearing