Owen Hart's widow settles lawsuit against WWE
The widow of professional wrestler Owen Hart has come to a settlement with World Wrestling Entertainment in her lawsuit over royalties and the use of her husband's image.
Martha Hart announced the settlement Wednesday, and the WWE confirmed the news, although neither side revealed any details of the deal.
The June 2010 lawsuit alleged that the WWE was not paying royalties to Hart's estate and was violating a contract that restricted the use of his name and likeness.
Hart, 34, was a member of a family full of professional wrestlers, including his father, Stu, six brothers and four... read more
- 12:17 First campaign ads in Houston-area congressional race
- 12:17 Andrew White resigns as church elder
- 11:59 First ladies Trump, Macron tour National Gallery's Cezannes
- 11:59 Trump: North Korea wants meeting 'as soon as possible'
- 11:36 Kids with rare rapid-aging disease get hope from study drug
- 11:32 Christian Kirk, Mark Andrews, Isaiah Oliver could be Arizona's next...
- 09:32 The Latest: Trump welcomes Macron at White House
- 04:07 Dutch probe 'appalling' euthanasia of dementia patient
- 03:44 Opioid treatment gap in Medicare: methadone clinics
- 02:59 Senators considering a delay for VA confirmation hearing