Owen Hart's widow settles lawsuit against WWE
The widow of professional wrestler Owen Hart has come to a settlement with World Wrestling Entertainment in her lawsuit over royalties and the use of her husband's image.
Martha Hart announced the settlement Wednesday, and the WWE confirmed the news, although neither side revealed any details of the deal.
The June 2010 lawsuit alleged that the WWE was not paying royalties to Hart's estate and was violating a contract that restricted the use of his name and likeness.
Hart, 34, was a member of a family full of professional wrestlers, including his father, Stu, six brothers and four... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House