Oxford Aldi to open March 19
The discount grocery store Aldi will open the doors to its Oxford location March 19, the company announced recently.
According to a release emailed to The Star, Aldi officials will hold a grand opening ceremony at the store, at 75 Holmes St. The event will include a tour of the site and product samples.
“We are pleased to bring our first store to Oxford to help customers get high-quality products at everyday low prices,” Troy Marshall, Mount Juliet division vice president for Aldi, was quoted as saying in the release.
Aldi eliminates overhead costs with features such as a cart deposit... read more
- 16:11 Stocks plunge on worries over trade war
- 15:24 ASU football loses WR John Humphrey to Achilles injury
- 15:14 NFL draft trade rumors: Could Arizona Cardinals pick USC QB Sam...
- 15:02 ASU women's basketball returns entire team, gets Haines back, adds...
- 14:39 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 13:59 Porn actress' lawyer demands Trump business retain documents
- 13:38 The Latest: Trump says he'd like to testify in Russia probe
- 13:15 Arizona Cardinals re-sign offensive lineman Daniel Munyer
- 13:15 Former ASU offensive lineman Stephen Berg dies at 34
- 13:10 Q&A: The debate over the 'right to try' experimental drugs