Oxford Aldi to open March 19
The discount grocery store Aldi will open the doors to its Oxford location March 19, the company announced recently.
According to a release emailed to The Star, Aldi officials will hold a grand opening ceremony at the store, at 75 Holmes St. The event will include a tour of the site and product samples.
“We are pleased to bring our first store to Oxford to help customers get high-quality products at everyday low prices,” Troy Marshall, Mount Juliet division vice president for Aldi, was quoted as saying in the release.
Aldi eliminates overhead costs with features such as a cart deposit... read more
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it
- 00:29 North Korea's offer of concessions comes with a catch for US
- 00:29 Trump's tariffs put GOP candidates in a bind in rural areas