Oxford Aldi to open March 19
The discount grocery store Aldi will open the doors to its Oxford location March 19, the company announced recently.
According to a release emailed to The Star, Aldi officials will hold a grand opening ceremony at the store, at 75 Holmes St. The event will include a tour of the site and product samples.
“We are pleased to bring our first store to Oxford to help customers get high-quality products at everyday low prices,” Troy Marshall, Mount Juliet division vice president for Aldi, was quoted as saying in the release.
Aldi eliminates overhead costs with features such as a cart deposit... read more
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe
- 02:21 Police: Second sheriff's deputy dead after shooting during...