Oxford woman charged with chemically endangering a child
slideshow An Oxford woman was in the Calhoun County Jail on Wednesday on a charge that she chemically endangered her child in February, according to state court records that became available Tuesday.
According to a warrant for her arrest, Kristen Leigh Milam, 26, of Oxford, intentionally exposed her son to amphetamines on Feb. 23.
Assistant district attorney Jennifer Weems, who prosecutes such cases, said she could not give specifics on the case. Weems did say most chemical endangerment cases involve newborns and there is usually a delay when it comes to serving a warrant so the mother has... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston