P.K. Subban not interested in your Listerine questions after Stanley Cup loss
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Nashville Predator P.K. Subban talks to the media following the Game 6 loss.
It was one of the most talked about moments in the Stanley Cup Final: The back-and-forth between P.K. Subban and Sidney Crosby -- and the Listerine incident.
Moments after Game 6, Subban did not want to talk about it. Understandably so.
"I mean, I don't think that's the right question right now," he said.
The question? "Your thoughts about that stuff and the Listerine thing."
Related: Our writers have a minty-fresh discussion on Stanley Cup Final Game 4
The... read more
- 08:29 The Latest: US says it's maintaining pressure on North Korea
- 07:56 Is Andrew White running for Texas 'govorner'?
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case