Pac-12 football power rankings Week 11: New No. 1 could finally return to Fiesta Bowl
CLOSE SportsPulse: USA TODAY Sports' Paul Myerberg breaks down the Auburn Tigers' and Miami Hurricanes' big wins and what it means going forward.
USC has played just one time in the Fiesta Bowl, more than 30 years ago, losing 26-10 to Penn State on Jan. 1, 1982. It's going to take two more wins, but the Trojans could be back in the Fiesta at last if they are Pac-12 champions because the Rose is off the table as a College Football Playoff semifinal site.
In this week's rankings, Jeff Metcalfe strongly considered a tie for sixth or 11th depending how you view it among the six five-win teams.... read more
- 12:52 Julian Castro cancels trip to presidential caucus state to protest...
- 12:38 Billboard tells liberals to keep driving until they've left Texas
- 10:52 Houston makes short list for the 2020 Democratic National Convention
- 07:59 Bolton: NK has 'dramatic choice,' talks will move quickly
- 01:32 Trump stands firm on immigration policy, sees it as a winner
- 00:30 Trump takes swipe at South Carolina's Sanford in GOP meeting
- 00:30 Lewandowski on girl with Down syndrome: 'Wah wah'
- 20:23 What life inside migrant internment camps looks like
- 20:17 Congressman responds after public demands answers on migrant...
- 19:30 With eyes on midterms, Trump embraces immigration fight