Pac-12 notes: Commissioner Larry Scott on 1-and-done rule, DirecTV talks and more
LAS VEGAS - In October, Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott introduced the creation of a task force, charged to look into the issues plaguing college basketball.
At his annual Pac-12 Tournament news conference, Scott on Thursday said the task force will pass on its recommendations to conference presidents and chancellors Saturday. From there, the conference will release the findings and share them with the NCAA.
Scott didn't provide details, but he acknowledged the NBA's "one-and-done" rule is among the task force's chief concerns.
"We are certainly advocating for elite prospects... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law