Pac-12 spring football preview: Running wide open
That Chris Petersen and Washington finished with a winning record last fall despite an overwhelming lack of experience speaks volumes about the program’s future under the third-year coaching staff, which carries into 2016 increasing hopes of challenging Oregon and Stanford atop the Pac-12 Conference North Division.
The offense will now be led by two sophomores, quarterback Jake Browning and running back Myles Gaskin, who should challenge for all-conference accolades as second-year starters. The defense faces some concerns over its pass rush, but remains poised to again lead the Pac-12 in... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein