Pac-12 task force recommends NCAA combines, access to agents for high school players
A Pac-12 task force on reforming college basketball is recommending an end to the NBA's one-and-done rule, allowing players to return to school even after they are drafted, and that the NCAA facilitate access to agents for high school players.
The Pac-12 announced the recommendations from its task force on Tuesday, and its report has been sent to the NCAA's commission on college basketball, headed by former Secretary of State and Stanford University Provost Condoleezza Rice. The report could be a preview of the Rice commission's work, as former Stanford and California basketball coach Mike... read more
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices