Pac-12 task force recommends NCAA combines, access to agents for high school players
A Pac-12 task force on reforming college basketball is recommending an end to the NBA's one-and-done rule, allowing players to return to school even after they are drafted, and that the NCAA facilitate access to agents for high school players.
The Pac-12 announced the recommendations from its task force on Tuesday, and its report has been sent to the NCAA's commission on college basketball, headed by former Secretary of State and Stanford University Provost Condoleezza Rice. The report could be a preview of the Rice commission's work, as former Stanford and California basketball coach Mike... read more
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe
- 02:21 Police: Second sheriff's deputy dead after shooting during...