Pac-12 Tournament gives ASU basketball a final chance
ASU head coach Bobby Hurley says he likes the way his team is playing as it heads to Las Vegas for Wednesday's game vs. Oregon State. Video: Doug Haller/azcentral sports
LAS VEGAS – Bobby Hurley started the season at 180 pounds. As the Pac-12 Tournament gets underway Wednesday, the first-year Arizona State coach is down to 168.
The weight loss isn’t so unusual – last year Hurley lost eight pounds during his second season at Buffalo – but he admits 12 is a lot, and most of it has stemmed from this year’s missed opportunities. During the conference season, ASU lost five contests... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...