Packers gambling on a hot Peppers, not the cold type
GREEN BAY, Wis. -- When the Green Bay Packers reconvene at 1265 Lombardi Ave., David Bakhtiari will a question for Julius Peppers.
The left tackle never understood theses hot-and-cold, motor-related concerns himself.
Through his two games against the defensive end - and all that Packers-Bears footage he studied - Peppers was a brawler.
Or, in Bakhtiari's words, this 6-foot-7, 287-pound "freak" was "geeked up" to play Green Bay.
"I don't know what gets into him," Bakhtiari said, "but every time he plays us, he's getting after it. I want to ask him, 'What is... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...