Packers trade CB Damarious Randall to Browns, get back QB DeShone Kizer
GREEN BAY - After enjoying a rebound season, Green Bay Packers cornerback Damarious Randall was traded to the Cleveland Browns on Friday in a deal that sends quarterback DeShone Kizer to Green Bay, sources said.
An exchange of draft picks also likely was involved, a source said.
It's the first major transaction new Packers general manager Brian Gutekunst has made since being hired in January.
The Packers expressed interest in drafting Kizer, who starred at Notre Dame, with the first pick of the second round (33rd overall) last April, according to a league source. Kizer figures to compete... read more
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...
- 07:34 City Council to call election to replace Larry Green
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...