Panthers wide receivers Marvin McNutt, Tavarres King don't intend to be a punch line for long
Carolina Panthers wide receivers Marvin McNutt and Tavarres King were roommates for away games last year.
They had lockers near each other during the season, and in the offseason they frequently trade texts.
McNutt and King have heard the jokes. They are the only healthy receivers on the roster who remain from the 2013 season, and together they have a combined zero catches in the NFL.
“That's expected. I didn't play last year,” King said. “The fans didn't know anything about me. It's expected that they say that. That doesn't bother me at all. They'll... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings