Panthers wide receivers Marvin McNutt, Tavarres King don't intend to be a punch line for long
Carolina Panthers wide receivers Marvin McNutt and Tavarres King were roommates for away games last year.
They had lockers near each other during the season, and in the offseason they frequently trade texts.
McNutt and King have heard the jokes. They are the only healthy receivers on the roster who remain from the 2013 season, and together they have a combined zero catches in the NFL.
“That's expected. I didn't play last year,” King said. “The fans didn't know anything about me. It's expected that they say that. That doesn't bother me at all. They'll... read more
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...