Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters involved in 3 other deadly incidents in 20 years
A tour helicopter crashed on Saturday, under "unknown circumstances," during a tour of the west side of the Grand Canyon, officials said.
It's not the first time authorities have investigated a deadly helicopter crash involving the tour operator, Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters, the company that touts itself as being "the world's largest aerial sightseeing company" and "the only way to tour the Grand Canyon."
The helicopter carrying seven people went down near Quartermaster Canyon, a side canyon west of Grand Canyon National Park, just before 5:30 p.m. Three... read more
- 15:25 Police: Student caught with gun in car at Liberty High School in...
- 14:57 Mueller files new charges in Manafort case
- 14:35 Steven Souza Jr. trade reaction: Arizona Diamondbacks rob 'tanking'...
- 14:22 Gilbert High students stage walkout after 17 killed at Florida high...
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today