Parents of child who died after Scottsdale fire station accident hire lawyer
CLOSE Readers can send news tips to azcentral.com via the newspaper's social media channels, email or by calling the office.
The parents of a toddler who died after suffering injuries during a tour of a Scottsdale Fire Department station have hired a law firm to conduct an independent investigation into the Saturday incident.
A Feb. 6 letter by attorney Steven Hulsman to the city of Scottsdale and the fire department says the parents of the boy want an expert to inspect equipment and the site of where the 1-year-old boy suffered the fatal injuries.
Hulsman wrote in the letter the parents... read more
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki