Parents of child who died after Scottsdale fire station accident hire lawyer
CLOSE Readers can send news tips to azcentral.com via the newspaper's social media channels, email or by calling the office.
The parents of a toddler who died after suffering injuries during a tour of a Scottsdale Fire Department station have hired a law firm to conduct an independent investigation into the Saturday incident.
A Feb. 6 letter by attorney Steven Hulsman to the city of Scottsdale and the fire department says the parents of the boy want an expert to inspect equipment and the site of where the 1-year-old boy suffered the fatal injuries.
Hulsman wrote in the letter the parents... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'