Paris when it sizzles: Beth Behrs of '2 Broke Girls' poses with the city at her feet
She sure doesn’t look broke.
Stunning Beth Behrs, one of the two stars of the hit CBS comedy “2 Broke Girls,” instead looks like a million bucks, posing for famed French fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier on the roof of the Four Seasons Hotel George V in Paris.
Judging by her suspenders, she’s got a thing for Chanel. And Behrs even snagged a long-coveted black quilted Chanel handbag as a souvenir of her trip for the photo shoot for Watch! magazine, which hits newstands in April.
“Oh, God, it’s a little bit more than I thought,” she chuckled while standing at the Parisian cash... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein