Parking garage near Wrigley discussed
Wrigleyville's alderman said Wednesday that the Cubs are considering construction of a parking garage north of the ballpark to help relieve parking woes that residents worry would worsen if the city allowed more night games and concerts at the stadium.
Ald. Thomas Tunney, 44th, talked about the possibility as negotiations over Cubs Chairman Tom Ricketts' proposal to renovate Wrigley Field and build a hotel on Clark and Addison streets continued well past Ricketts' self-declared deadline for a deal.
A major sticking point has been the desire of residents to add parking in the congested... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco